Due to all Covid-19 restrictions been lifted from Monday 19th July, we are delighted to announce our new process for Soft Play!
It’s time to let the kids run wild and have fun whilst the grown-ups enjoy some delicious hot food and drinks from our café.
Please continue to read our new processes below:
- No pre-booking is required, Soft Play will be walk-ins only.
- Our café will no longer be table service. Parents can now order at the till but are asked to be respectable of others.
SESSIONS AND PRICES:
Soft Play will be open from 10am-6pm every day. There will be no set session times but once you arrive, you will have two hours in our play area.
During the school holidays, our pricing will be as follows:
Under 1’s: FREE
1-3 years old: £3.00
Ages 4+: £4.50
Parents go free and will be able to take advantage of our full café menu and sit at our tables.
The safety of our customers is our number one priority. As a consequence, we will still have these covid rules in place:
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival. If any member of your party has a temperature of 38C or above, you will be unable to enter the play area and you will be asked to return another day.
- You will be required to sanitise your hands on arrival and children should sanitise when entering the play area.
- If you or someone you live with are showing any Covid-19 symptoms, please stay at home.
Should you have any questions about the above then please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01282 0222380
We can’t wait to welcome you back!