Take a leap of faith
Enter a whole world of adventure via our big, bold 18-line climbing section! It’s the biggest clip ‘n climb structure in East Lancashire!
Reaching thrilling heights of 28ft, the walls are themed, allowing you to scale sky scrapers, icy mountain ridges and a jaw-dropping vertical drop slide. You can also brave the Leap of Faith and challenge your pals via our two-person speed walls.
suitable for ages 4+
Our online booking system allows 10 people to book onto each climbing session (starting every 3o minutes)
Each of these sessions are 90 minutes long and include* the ‘leap of faith’ and vertical drop slide!
Some height restrictions in place – see further information below
We also take group bookings!
If you have any questions around group bookings, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Adult Clip 'N Climb
Adults can test their limites in our spectacular 18-line climbing area; including our ‘Leap Of Faith’ and vertical drop slide!
things to know
- Both individual and group bookings can be made.
- Arrive 10 minutes before the start of your climbing session. Once the safety briefing has begun, latecomers may be refused entry.
- Sessions last 90 minutes and include the safety briefing and activity.
- Clip ‘n Climb sessions missed due to late arrival will not be refunded.
- All climbers must be aged 4+
- Minimum weight for Clip ‘n Climb is 10kg, while the maximum weight is 150kg.
- There is a height restriction of 1.20m for both the Leap of Faith and the vertical drop slide.
- Please make sure long hair is tied back and any glasses/eyewear accessories are secure
- No jewellery or open-toed shoes can be worn during climbing.
- Strictly no food or drink in the climbing arena.