Clip ‘n Climb
Take a leap of faith
Enter a whole world of adventure via our big, bold 18-line climbing section! It’s the biggest clip ‘n climb structure in East Lancashire!
Reaching thrilling heights of 28ft, the walls are themed, allowing you to scale sky scrapers, icy mountain ridges and a jaw-dropping vertical drop slide. You can also brave the Leap of Faith and challenge your pals via our two-person speed walls.
suitable for ages 4+
Our online booking system allows 10 people to book onto each climbing session (starting every 3o minutes)
Each of these sessions are 90 minutes long and include* the ‘leap of faith’ and vertical drop slide!
Some height restrictions in place
We also take group bookings!
If you have any questions around group bookings, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are thrilled to announce we are now affiliated with NICAS and qualified to run climbing lessons!
Courtesy of NICAS – National Indoor Climbing Award Schemes
These sessions are a fun and gamified way of learning new skills, meeting new friends and most of all having fun!
They are a safe and inclusive introduction to the climbing environment and climbing movement. With both a foundation and advanced level to work towards.
On course completion you will also receive a FREE CLIMB at The Leisure Box (T’s & C’s apply)
Who is NICAS Clip for?
Where and when will it be?
Our sessions will run on a 6-week block and be on our climbing arena.
The sessions will run every Wednesday at 5PM.
Courses are priced at £75 for 6 weeks course.
Call us on 01282 222380 to apply! Limited spaces available!
Clip ‘n Climb is available to school groups during the day.
For more information please email email@example.com or call 01282 222380.
Adult Clip 'N Climb
Adults can test their limites in our spectacular 18-line climbing area; including our ‘Leap Of Faith’ and vertical drop slide!
things to know
- Both individual and group bookings can be made.
- Arrive 10 minutes before the start of your climbing session. Once the safety briefing has begun, latecomers may be refused entry.
- Sessions last 90 minutes and include the safety briefing and activity.
- Clip ‘n Climb sessions missed due to late arrival will not be refunded.
- All climbers must be aged 4+
- Minimum weight for Clip ‘n Climb is 10kg, while the maximum weight is 150kg.
- There is a height restriction of 1.20m for both the Leap of Faith and the vertical drop slide.
- Please make sure long hair is tied back and any glasses/eyewear accessories are secure
- No jewellery or open-toed shoes can be worn during climbing.
- Strictly no food or drink in the climbing arena.